Marketing Programs Specialist
The Marketing Programs Specialist will support in executing acquisition and customer development campaigns for Workhuman events, primarily aligned to our premier global conference Workhuman Live, including content offers and syndication; as well as audience nurturing campaigns.
In this role, you will help establish and execute an ongoing cadence of campaigns, aimed at our segmented target audiences that generates leads through event registration and participation and results in uncovering opportunities, builds client relationships and increases platform usage among existing customers. Working closely with other members of the marketing team, you will collaborate on the development, delivery, and tracking of promotional content across an integrated multi-channel campaign structure. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to think strategically, while also executing diligently, in order to maximize the impact of each campaign.
- Drive the implementation and execution of Workhuman event marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and audience acquisition.
- Work closely with cross-functional event team and external agencies/vendors on campaign development, scheduling, and regular status updates.
- Collaborate with internal operations team to track, measure, and report campaign and channel level metrics.
- Manage daily trafficking of promotional assets across internal and external partners
- Collaborate with Workhuman marketing managers and directors on campaign execution and timelines to ensure alignment of scheduling and ensure appropriate cross-promotional activities are in place where appropriate.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal enablement tools and activation across Sales and Customer teams including updates on promotion calendar, messaging, and tools to support effective outreach/social selling to target audiences
- Stay informed with new emerging digital marketing technologies and innovations and utilize new and innovative strategies wherever appropriate
- Assist other projects as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of marketing experience in a demand generation capacity with focus on digital/content marketing and program management.
- Familiarity with marketing tools, such as: CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Marketo), Sharepoint, and Seismic.
- Proficient with marketing analytics platforms and translation of data into business insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to details.
- Strong ability to multi-task while keeping priorities in the proper order.
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or Marketing preferred.
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
- We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe
- Workhuman® is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Marketing
Apply at: : https://workhuman.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorkhumanCareers/job/Workhuman-USA--HQ-1/Marketing-Programs-Specialist_R498