People Business Partner / HR BP
We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
We are now looking for a People Business Partner (HRBP) to join us as we challenge ourselves and the businesses, we support to think about HR differently. In this role, you will partner strategically with one or more of our organizations and the broader People Team to address organizational needs, advise and coach leaders and identify current and future people implications. If you want to think innovatively to make our people a strategic differentiator for our business, while using your broad HR experience, we might be the team for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very best talent in the business
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and execute best practices that promote employee engagement and foster a high-performing global workforce that contributes to the company’s strategic growth
- Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and people initiatives
- Partner with senior leaders to create highly effective leadership teams within each organization and develop current and future leaders (ex. leadership team health assessment, succession planning, and development)
- Use metrics and business judgment to analyze complex situations, diagnose the root causes, and recommend appropriate plans to optimize talent, structure, and culture
- Play an active role in successfully executing M&As and integrating acquisitions into the business.
- Establish trust and credibility with leaders as a valuable sounding board on organizational and talent issues.
- Recommend and design organizational changes to optimize organization and talent.
- Partner with the centers of excellence to proactively contribute to the creation, development, and roll-out of global processes and programs
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Experience partnering with Executive leaders and Senior Management to understand the talent needs of the organization
- Experience in creating strategies and plans that build talent capabilities and enable the organization to achieve its objectives
- Proven ability to work effectively with remote multiple sites over great distances
- Experience contributing to the success of mergers/acquisitions and to M&A readiness within Human Capital and the business.
- Ability to influence and build rapport with executives
- Capability in guiding organizations through periods of change
- Proven ability to work effectively on a team, providing support to other team members
- Proven leadership abilities to motivate, coach, and develop others
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills including the ability to diagnose the root cause
- Comfortable to challenge the status quo with a passion to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively utilize collaboration technologies and HRIS platforms (Workday is a plus)
- Experience in an international technology company preferred
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Together, we make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o5jfffwC&s=MassTLC