We are looking to immediately engage a new Physician Solutions Consultant that will focus on the development of Nuance Healthcare’s value proposition and functional expertise during sales engagements and throughout our implementations and service delivery. This medical professional will be responsible for maintaining demonstration environments and supporting materials, assessing customer requirements, translating the customer goals into a vision with a specific outcome that the customer can understand and defining the functional/workflow elements that make up our Healthcare solutions being presented. This resource will work out of our state of the art Customer Experience Center (CXC) in our Burlington, MA headquarters once we return to our offices sometime in 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide value-based, personalized, simple, and compelling customer presentations and product demonstrations; educating customers on benefits of solutions including technology and services and how they can help solve and address business needs. Includes customer discovery, business justification, solution mapping, and relevant use cases.
- Gather baselines of the client’s current state, including capturing of appropriate metrics (clinical, quality, financial and operational).
- Lead discussions focused on operational execution to ensure client’s business outcomes are achieved or setup to achieve post implementation.
- Apply domain knowledge to design and create demo use cases tailored to different market segments and needs.
- Build and maintain demonstration environments and scripts.
- Drive ongoing learning of industry and product changes.
- Actively participate in internal and external solution workshops – lead workshops and interfacing with senior executives on the business and IT organizations at clients, which can include white boarding functional aspects of solutions with client’s executives.
- Deliver solution and client roadmaps for clients to drive internal buy-in.
- Validate products in workflow with various EMRs and provide feedback to Product Management on improvement opportunities. Maintain the demo environment of company’s products and interoperable demos with various EMRs.
- Update Sales Executives and internal staff on new product offerings.
- Gather competitive intelligence and product feedback during sales presentations and provide feedback to Product Management; this includes advocating for customer needs and suggestions for solution enhancements.
- Work closely with Product Management and Solutions Marketing to maintain up-to-date knowledge on competitive offerings or capabilities, common client objections, and Nuance product roadmap, etc.
- Attend industry tradeshows and conferences to both interact with prospects and support demos or presentations, while expanding knowledge and stay abreast of market trends.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time; with peak times where travel may be more, particularly in early stages of on-boarding.
Education: MD or DO with active board licenses
Years of Experience:
- 7+ years of patient care ideally in one of the following areas: Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, or internal Medicine.
- 5+ years of experience in Electronic Medical Records and EHR platforms (preference for previous EMR vendor experience)
- Clinical experience or experience in supporting/designing/optimizing clinician workflows
- Desire to understand and interface with new technologies
- Strong understanding of the professional services scoping process, and the ability to bring this skill to the team
- Ability to develop and follow long and short-term account plans and be hyper focused on the customer’s ultimate experience
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Compelling and engaging presentation skills, executive presence and the ability to think on your feet when adapting to changes on the fly
- Creative problem solving with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of sales and functional/technical situations and quickly understand and execute on projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team, move projects forward individually and make suggests for team improvement
- Developed competencies with MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Familiarity with cloud and web technologies, speech-recognition and/or revenue-cycle technologies
- Experience in consulting for selling or delivering solutions in health care settings
- Experience training clinician workflows and practice management
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Physician-Solutions-Consultant/56819