Principal SDET - Native Mobile (Android)
It's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we are pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
Aetna Digital is responsible for creating mobile and web apps for Aetna's 22+ million members. This team is creating mobile applications from scratch to support our members with chronic diseases to help them make choices that will lead to more healthy days, longer lives, and save money. To start, we are taking on diabetes!
If you are looking to do meaningful work in a highly collaborative, friendly, and passionate team working with the most up-to-date technologies where you can learn and grow this would be a great role for you!
Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
We're looking for a Principal Software Development Engineer in Test (Mobile) with a solid background writing and executing test automation to ensure the delivery of a high quality user experience on our mobile- iOS platform. As a member of one of our scrum teams in Burlington, MA, you will responsible for working closely with Architects, Design, Product, Accessibility, and Security to ensure quality is built into the features to be delivered, on time, based on PI objectives.
As a Principal SDET you will:
• Lead technical discussions and the automation design strategy for iOS testing
• Work with developers to optimize workflows and improve the cadence and quality of releases
• Seek opportunities to improve efficiency around quality-related processes and procedures
• Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth integration of quality standards into the SDLC
• Test large-scale web services (RESTful APIs)
• Coach fellow team members to develop test automation code using standard coding practices and reusable libraries
• Create and maintain standard coding documentation in automation/testing frameworks
• Prioritize your work, communicate clearly and demonstrate a consistent track record of commitment and accountability for delivery
• Work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
• Participate in test data preparation & test plan generation
• Perform test data analysis for standalone data-driven products and micro-services
• Demonstrate an understanding of leading data technologies and best practices
• Partner with key stakeholders throughout the SDLC to understand use cases and create tests based on customer requirements and design prototypes
10+ years of experience in the domain of quality engineering
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General
Apply at: : http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-UVrSB_I-K