This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction working in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment. You will provide recruiting services to include sourcing, candidate development, client management and candidate selection. You will have recruiting and relationship managment responsibilities for our Enterprise organization.
Reporting to our Director of Talent Acquisition, this position requires a solutions-oriented talent who can quickly drive results from sourcing to on-boarding.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain expert knowledge of open roles for assgined organization(s) and provide proactive solutions to fill requisitions quickly with high quality talent.
- Serve as an internal consultant to Business Leaders and COE Leads.
- Ensure positive manager and candidate experiences.
- Actively manage business relationships to ensure intenal stakeholder satisfaction through evaluation of the use of talent acquisition processes and tools.
- Identify opportunities to create/maintain pipelines of candidates to meet short and long term needs.
- Identify trends and make recommendations on actions in the attraction of top talent.
- Formulate and drive strategic recruiting initiatives for functional areas of the business.
- Expertise in uncovering talent in the harder to reach places on the Internet (forums, blogs, alumni groups, conference attendee lists, personal home pages, social networks etc.
- Implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through searches via the firms internal database, employee referral generation, professional networks and associations, approved websites, direct sourcing and other advanced internet sourcing techniques (boolean search logic).
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, create strategy and develop compelling storylines based on this data to gain commitment and drive change.
- Demonstrated capability running weekly recruitment calls, clearing the path for more junior recruiters and holding leaders accountable to moving their requisitions forward.
- Experience in overseeing recruiting for a broad range of positions (entry to leadership level) for a geographically dispersed client base.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
- Perform tasks related to keeping secure all data, products, tools, and processes the role is responsible for.
Education: Bachelors degree preferred, but not required in lieu of experience.
Work Experience: 10+ years' of talent acquisition experience in both agency and corporate (in-house) environments.
- Previous talent acquisition supervisory and/or management experience.
- Consultantive skills vs. order taker- confidence and capability to educate constituents on current market supply and demand for talent related to their open roles.
- Hunter vs. Farmer- This is a passive market where your ability to market our opportunities will be the key to your success.
- Advanced communication skills. Ability to influence
- Experience sourcing with the latest techniques and tools, screening and qualifying candidates. (MS Office applications, LinkedIn, boolean searches, etc).
- Ability to formulate and execute recruitment strategies around functional areas of the business.
- Experience exceling in a team environment.
- Experience working in a COE environment - cross functional partnership with HR and Compensation.
- Ability to find creative solutions with challenging / niche roles.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Talent-Acquisition-Partner/57214