The Product Manager (PdM) is responsible for identifying, validating, and documenting customer and market needs and Nuance Healthcare division requirements to deliver products and services that meet or exceed customer, market, and Nuance objectives in support of the Surgical Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation (SCAPD) products. This position will start working remotely, but will be required to work from our Burlington, MA HQ facility once we return to our offices some time later in 2021.
Market and Strategy:
- Work with external and internal customers to understand market, segment, regulatory, customer (VOC), and technology trends related to the Surgical specialty product segment.
- Contribute to the development of roadmaps based on prioritized requirements and features derived from market analysis, customer feedback, competitive analysis, and input from business partners.
- Identify and document opportunities to integrate or combine other Nuance technologies and services with the Surgical CAPD product to enhance its capabilities and value to the customer.
- Monitor regulatory, market, and security considerations related the Surgical specialty to ensure the products meet regulatory and security requirements.
Planning & Design:
- Use information gained from your understanding of market, customer, and competitive needs to develop meaningful product feature ideas and actionable product and service requirements.
- Develop and document detailed feature requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria, in an Agile environment, to ensure product delivery consistency with target personas and user and workflow requirements.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to define and publish product features for short-term and long-term product roadmaps.
- Prioritize features and requirements by need and opportunity and ensure they are managed and reflected in short-term roadmaps.
- Manage roadmap and new feature delivery schedules with business partners and other Product Management teams.
Deliver & Maintain:
- Participate in product pilot and rollout testing.
- Track/identify bugs and open issues related to new product/feature releases and managed those through the Agile process.
- Manage the process for tracking feature enhancement requests.
- Ensure final deliverables meet business requirements.
- Work with clients (internal and external), understand and gather requirements, and validate our solutions with them.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Masters/MBA preferred)
Years of work experience: 2-5 years in a clinical technology field and product management
- B2B product management experience in the software, tech, or healthcare industries
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Agile development, with experience in use of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in software or web product management, including functional design and documentation, and UI wire-framing.
- Experience with a wide range of technologies (you are not expected to code, but should be able to talk to engineers about abilities and limitations of different technologies).
- Experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with distributed teams.
- Experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR), speech recognition, NLP, SaaS, and or cloud computing technology.
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to present and convey ideas to business and leadership stakeholders.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Product-Manager_1-57368-1