Sophos Overview – Cybersecurity Evolved
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos is headquartered in Oxford, U.K. More information is available at www.sophos.com.
Sophos is rapidly shaping the future of cloud security and we are looking for an experienced product manager or a very seasoned product owner who wants to take their career to new heights with us. As part of the Sophos Central Platform Group, ideal candidates will be highly technical and have a proven background in building cloud-based services to build a platform for other teams to work on. You will have led efforts to build these services before, but it’s just as likely you did it as a Technical Lead as you did as a Product Manager. You believe in the cloud and what it has to offer how we work and develop. You will work with the latest in cloud technology stacks and participate in planning sessions, product design, and requirements gathering. You will partner with brilliant engineering teams and architects across the globe to build innovative solutions for real-world problems.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Product Manager and/or Senior-level Product Owner
- You can speak Developer – you must have an understanding of the kinds of obstacles a developer can face, as well as solutions that can help accelerate them:
- Cloud Infrastructure services provisioning and orchestration technologies
- Microservices platform, service mesh architecture, and dev tools
- Modern CI/CD methodologies and tools
- API/SDK best practices
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Observability and DevSecOps
- Securing Cloud services, including Identity, Authentication and Authorization
- Experience preparing and presenting a technical roadmap, grooming product backlog, and participating in agile ceremonies.
- The ability to distill a complex set of requirements into defined deliverables
- The ability to weigh critical, well-informed trade-offs and have the data points to defend those decisions
- Strong collaboration skills to interface successfully with a broad variety of stakeholders across multiple time zones and functional domains.
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://careers.sophos.com/job/Dallas-Product-Manager-TX-75201/727785302/