Product Marketing Manager
Skyhook’s Product Marketing Manager
Skyhook is looking for a standout Product Marketing Manager to create compelling content, go-to-market strategies and messaging for our full suite of products targeting the IoT, Wearables, and Device Manufacturer markets. We are looking for an energetic writer, communicator and storyteller to join our office in Boston’s Seaport area. The successful candidate thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and has a passion for learning by doing.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be crucial in growing Skyhook’s business through the strategic development of compelling content, including: case studies, sales Powerpoint presentations and corporate deck templates, product one-pagers, whitepapers, webinars, website content and other sales enablement tools.
- Create product-related presentations internally and externally, working with Marketing, Sales and Product Management to develop and update consistent market-ready messaging.
- Create go-to-market strategy and execution plan, including worldwide product launches, market research to inform strategy, target market analysis, outbound messaging & value propositions, differentiation, sales training & tools, and demand generation & thought leadership outreach.
- Define distinctive competence of product set, specifically defining the product differentiators in the context of a target audience.
- Be an arbiter of best practices in writing (grammar, tone, voice) and branding.
- 3-5 years minimum of experience, preferably in a software or mobile technology marketing or content role
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Public Relations or related communications field
- Working knowledge of the IoT ecosystem and its various industries
- Superb technical writing and communication skills; versed in both long and short-form content
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of applications like Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of Inbound Marketing best practices, with experience in marketing automation software and CMS systems such as HubSpot.
- Product Marketing experience in a highly technical and B2B focused environment preferred
- Experience and discipline working in an agile environment
- HubSpot and Salesforce.com experience
Skyhook is dedicated to inventing and reinventing location. And the innovation in our technology is rivaled only by the innovation of our culture. Our offices in Boston, MA and Wayne, PA are filled with Idea Paint, standing desks, bean bag chairs, crowd-controlled Sonos radio and a world class snack selection. If you love data and are fanatical about using data to solve hard questions and improve user experiences, we want to talk to you! If you are looking for a place where you are valued not just based on what you accomplish but how you accomplish it, then you should consider joining us.
To apply, click on the link below: