Program Manager, Educational Technology
This role will support the ongoing growth of a suite of sophisticated assessment and instruction products in the K-8 educational market. This position reports to a Senior Director and works cross-functionally with product development, sales, and account management teams. The Program Manager position will focus on developing and executing go-to-market plans for Curriculum Associates’ flagship products and building both internal and external understanding of our award-winning programs that serve students across the nation.
The impact you'll have:
- Developing deep product expertise and serving as a go-to resource for field teams as they position products to educators.
- Collecting voice-of-the-customer from sales, service, and professional development teams and translating that voice into actionable plans to drive product growth and educational outcomes for the school districts served by Curriculum Associates.
- Developing and delivering high-quality product training to field teams.
- Creating and maintaining key collateral and support materials for sales and service teams to help them effectively position products in the marketplace.
- Serving as a thought partner to product development teams and helping to inform future products.
- Working cross-functionally to develop clear, compelling positioning for key Curriculum Associates product lines.
What we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including 5-8 years of experience with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build deep understanding of complex products or services.
- Experience developing marketing plans and executing marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with senior stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of marketing communication tools, including experience in both print and digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Experience related to education, particularly grades K-8, or other mission-driven work is welcome.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits.
Please apply here: https://jobs.jobvite.com/curriculumassociates/job/ol0Rafw6