Programmer of Automated Equipment
At Cirtronics, we have always put our people first. This idea permeates our culture to its core. For over 38 years, it has driven us to manufacture superior products and services. As a result, we treat our Employees, as one would like others to treat oneself, ethics of reciprocity. We empathize with the demanding environment our customers operate, so we must create a workforce that is passionate about meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Because of our reputation, providing customized solutions, our people will be at the center in order to foster growth. In the process, we build long and trusting relationships. This partnership philosophy also applies within our own walls. We work together in small and large teams. Hierarchy is replaced with teams of engaged equals in which ideas trump tenure. And all doors are open.
Within Cirtronics, our people make a difference because of the leaders they become while here. Our employees are not just employees, they are employee owners. If you share our vision, we’d like to hear from you. Come be part of our great culture and apply now!
A Methods Programmer operates, generates and manipulates CAD programs for automated SMT and other through-hole equipment.
- Program Generation and verification
- Process Development
- Technical Support
- Software specific training will be provided
- Employees work from written instruction with minimal supervision
- Electronic Visual Aid development and generation
Additional skills/qualifications that will make you stand out
- High School diploma or GED
- CAD knowledge required
- Good math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Electronic component knowledge is essential
- Ability to interact with customer service representatives and customers
- Must be familiar with multiple software packages (Aegis) is preferred
- Ability to read & interpret schematics, prints, BOM’s, ECO’s and Gerber Files is preferred
- Medical HMO & PPO Plan
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Profit / Risk Sharing
- Company paid - Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for Employee, spouse & child
- Company paid - Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation Time
- 10 paid holidays
- Full time employees are provided up to 30 hours per year as paid time off to volunteer during their normal working hours for things like a highway clean up, the Special Olympics or maybe a breast cancer awareness walk.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weight Watchers at Work Program
- Free coffee, Fruit Tuesday’s and Popcorn Wednesday’s
- Dry cleaning service
- On-site Fitness and Recreational Center
- and more..............
*Please Note: Critical functions of this job are defined above. However, they are subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Cirtronics Corporation is an ITAR registered corporation. Candidates must be able to demonstrate upon hire that they are either US Citizens or lawful Permanent Residents of the US.`