Salesforce Technical Architect
Endurance International Group is the premier platform for small businesses to create an online presence and thrive in the digital marketplace. Some of our brands include Constant Contact, Bluehost, Domain.com and Sitebuider/Hostgator. We are a global company with offices throughout the US, India, Brazil and the Philippines. We have a passion for small business, and we go the extra mile to make sure our employees and customers feel this passion. We are making significant investments in the organization and looking to bring on smart, motivated and passionate people in all functional areas of the company.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of CRM Applications, we are looking for a Salesforce Architect who is a technical leader and motivator driven to see their teams deliver new functionality to an engaged base of Sales, Marketing and Customer Support stakeholders. S/he will have a track record of delivering simple, elegant, and scalable solutions. The Technical Architect will be the subject matter expert in salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using salesforce.com API, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning components and other tools that extend the product.
• 7+ years of experience developing large-scale, custom solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher).
• Proven experience architecting, developing, and testing scalable solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Console Integration Toolkit, Lightning Components, and Force.com APIs on large-scale projects. Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud is required. Experience with Community and Sites is highly desirable.
• Proven experience with enterprise-level systems development and integrations, preferably supporting mission-critical systems within a large, multi-business unit company.
• Ability to coach and mentor technical team members, and to a lesser degree business people, to facilitate learning and collaboration
• Produces artifacts that express strategy, technical knowledge, and process in easily understood terms for technical teams and stakeholders alike.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline focused, dynamic environment, running at high scale in offices worldwide, 24x7.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• Salesforce Advanced Developer and Platform Developer I/II certifications is required
• Experience with Agile methodology and process is a plus.
• Inform and shape strategic decision making by presenting critical technology options to achieve efficiency and competitive advantage.
• Grow and elevate technology teams by fostering collaboration, supporting continuous learning, and encouraging innovation.
• Recommend and develop technical architecture and approach. Create design, development, and testing documentation.
• Focal and/or escalation point for troubleshooting issues and resolving complex system problems. Be part of a rotation for off-hours support for our 24x7 instances.
• Develop and manage complex workflow rules, data validations, and object customizations.
• Partner with data integration team members to analyze, improve, and implement integrated data and process flows to/from Salesforce.
• Assist business and technical team members in the evaluation of AppExchange and third party solutions.
• Accurately estimate development and testing times. Consistently produce deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
• Oversee the platform maintenance in our multi-instance Salesforce environment.
• Evaluate new features available with every release of Salesforce. Recommend and explain those that would be most beneficial to adopt for our instances.