Security and Accessibility Expert:
9 month initial assignment with possible extension
Location: Rockport, MA (REMOTE)
Our premier client is seeking a Security and Accessibility Expert to join the team.
- Consult with team and developers to develop an update of a site
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Ability to carry out priorities in an organized and efficient manner
- Knowledgeable with HIPPAA, FERPA, GDPR, and 508 compliance.
- Experience with education or publishing industry is a plus
- Prior background working in Security
- Good technical understanding of Security tools
IntePros is a certified woman-owned results-oriented recruiting solutions and staffing company. We are the representative of choice for top professionals because we understand what motivates great people. We take an active role in your career and our concerns are long-term. We have an extensive support system and make the commitment to making the right match between you and a company. We are proud of our retention rate: over 90% of our consultants choose to work again with IntePros.
IntePros is founded on the core values of accountability, family, passion, trust and value. IntePros offers all consultants comprehensive medical, dental and vision programs. We also offer direct deposit and a $1,500/year education and professional certification fund.
IntePros does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran or military status, retaliation, or other characteristic protected by law.
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted
Job Type : Contract
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://intepros.secure.force.com/careers/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0K3f000000UVZ2EAO&tSource=