We are looking for a Cybersecurity Architect to protect Sophos Product and Enterprise assets. This role will deliver key architectures, lead security architecture reviews, and develop automation in support of scaling the security architecture program.
In addition to managing the security architecture review process and tooling, you will support other business units by providing security guidance. Building relationships and establishing great communication channels is essential. You will lead on engagements and proactively discover new areas of concern, feeding these into the risk management process.
Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience analyzing systems, developing and implementing appropriate mitigation strategies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior security role.
- Ability to handle complexity and innovate.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving company.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills – ability to communicate across and up the organization including internal communication to gain buy-in on security strategy.
- Identify weaknesses in internal controls and opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Analyze architecture-related technical information for problems and provide engineering and technical solution or support.
- Have and maintain an expert knowledge of cybersecurity industry trends and developments and advise on changes to the threat landscape.
- Ability to articulate complex technical security issues into business focused terms and communicate with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Automation and security scripting skills (e.g. python, Jupiter, SIEM, SOAR)
- Securing Product/Developer environments (e.g. DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, repositories, 3rd party libraries)
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, including but not limited to; AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (i.e. Network security, protocols)
- Knowledge of threats (e.g. DoS, XSS, buffer overflow)
- Knowledge of controls (e.g. MFA, Firewalls, EDR)
- Experience using security frameworks to increase security posture (e.g. NIST CSF, MITRE ATT&ACK)
- Experience using of DevOps methodologies for Security (i.e. Agile, DevSecOps)
- Knowledge of Sophos’ or competitive product suites.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or above.
- Experience identifying, reporting, and resolving security violations.
Sophos is committed to equality opportunity in all areas of its work. All qualified applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://www.sophos.com/en-us/company/careers.aspx