From driving race cars to building yurts, the Zingeroo team is passionate about everything we do. We are looking for a principal engineer to expand our culture and make a major impact on our app.
As a young company with tremendous momentum, we need someone to work closely with other members of the Engineering and Product teams to build towards our initial product offering. The ideal person will be adaptable, a fast worker, and a customer-focused engineer.
You’ll work on
- Building Zingeroo’s backend services using Elixir, Postgres, and more
- Building fast and secure REST APIs and websockets
- Collaborating with frontend developers and the Product team to build a fantastic experience for our customers
- Ensuring our services are secure, compliant, scalable, and blazing fast
- Taking “Minimal Viable Product” to heart to find the balance between speed of execution and scalability
The ideal candidate would bring
- 5+ years of experience building backend services with any backend framework (Rails, Node, etc.)
- Experience deploying scalable services in AWS with terraform
- (Bonus) experience using Elixir to build backend services in production
- (Bonus) experience with building fintech products and/or investment experience
Zingeroo is an early stage fintech startup creating an options and equity trading platform. Founded in 2019, the company aims to transform the stock market experience, via its compliant app, to make trading social, accessible, and educational. The company is headquartered in Boston and has raised $1.5M from Social Leverage, Anthemis and top tier angels. The Founder of Zingeroo is a serial entrepreneur (raised $40M+ for their first company, which was backed by blue chip investors and acquired by a large publicly traded company), angel investor, and mentor-in-residence at Techstars.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://angel.co/company/zingeroo-3/jobs/1026002-senior-backend-engineer