Senior Business Development Rep
Powerhouse Dynamics (PhD), a Middleby company, is a growing and innovative firm operating at the intersection between food-tech and clean-tech – and that growth has resulted in the need to expand our sales capabilities.
PhD delivers customer-proven, IoT-based solutions that help restaurants, retailers, and other multi-site organizations better manage their equipment, lower costs, reduce energy consumption, enhance food safety and quality, and achieve their sustainability goals. SiteSage® and Open Kitchen® have been adopted by numerous major brands at thousands of their locations, including Arby's, Dunkin’ Donuts, Buffalo Wild Wings, Texas Roadhouse, Pizza Hut, Ann Taylor, Five Below, Lush Cosmetics, and many more.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile salesperson who will have responsibility for selling across the US to franchisees of a number of well-known national foodservice brands with whom we have existing relationships.
The ideal candidate will be an effective collaborator who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with and effective at multi-tasking.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospect new opportunities while growing sales within the existing customer base in the targeted brands.
- Investigate and understand the internal business process of prospects and customers; strategize, present and demonstrate tailored solutions.
- Build relationships with key executives (C-Level) and Departmental Managers as appropriate.
- Develop and manage pipeline and forecast and consistently achieve new business for the targeted accounts.
- Develop and report on activities including prospecting strategies, achieving metrics for sales calls, pipeline growth and forecast accuracy.
- Stay current on PhD’s products, technology and sales processes.
- Record all prospect and customer information and maintain detailed records in our CRM
- Team with Sales Managers, Sales Support, Marketing and Product Management to share best practices and other pertinent sales information.
- Provide input on the development of sales messaging, sales collateral and go-to-market strategies
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant technology sales experience
- Successful and proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals with technology-enabled enterprise products and services
- Prior experience in a high activity sales environment where cold calling, field visits, pipeline management, etc. are key
- Prior experience selling to multi-location facilities such as restaurant, convenience store, or retail chains a major plus
- Professional, ambitious, determined and results oriented mindset
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work independently as well as collaboratively to achieve individual and team goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) and strong familiarity with web applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM related applications
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated creativity and adaptability
- Energy management experience a plus, as is experience with the food services industry
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing organization? Come work with us to help our customers achieve higher profitability, lower energy costs, and more sustainable operations!
Please forward your resume with Business Development Rep in the subject line along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://powerhousedynamics.com/about-us/careers/business-development-rep/
No phone calls or third parties please.
Powerhouse Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales
Apply at: : https://powerhousedynamics.com/about-us/careers/business-development-rep/