We are looking for an experienced leader in customer success to join Z-Squared Securities, a subsidiary of Zingeroo, Inc. From driving race cars to building yurts, the Zingeroo team is passionate about everything we do.
As a young company with tremendous momentum, we need someone to work closely with other members of the Engineering and Product teams to define and build the foundation of Zingeroo’s user experience platform. We are looking for someone who is passionate about turning customer needs into actionable insights, and who gets excited about working directly with customers.
You’ll work on
● Lead day-to-day responses to customer support requests
● Managing Zingeroo’s growing community through daily in-app customer interactions
● Work closely with product to turn data-driven customer insights into new features that improve the Zingeroo experience
● Set and maintain high standards for customer support, with aggressive KPIs & SLAs as Zingeroo scales
● Create compliant processes, workflows and standards for customer support that can scale
The ideal candidate would bring
● 5+ years of experience leading customer support
● Data-driven and love for creating scalable processes
● Experience working with digital client experiences
● Ability to execute quickly on “Minimal Viable Product” aligned to long-term experience targets
● Familiarity with FINRA CIP and KYC/AML processes
● Familiarity with the opening of broker equity and options accounts
● Familiarity with FINRA/SEC Written Supervisory Policies (WSP) implementation, monitoring, and updating
● Experience in the equity and/or options trading in a front or back office environment
● Willing to take FINRA SIE, Series 7, and Series 63 exams
● (Bonus) Currently registered with FINRA with Series 7 and 63 in good standing.
● (Bonus) Managed a customer support team
● (Bonus) Experience with building fintech products and/or investment experience
Zingeroo is an early stage fintech startup creating an options and equity trading platform. Founded in 2019, the company aims to transform the stock market experience, via its compliant app, to make trading accessible and educational. The company is headquartered in Boston and has raised $5.5M from blue chip VCs and top tier angels. The Founder of Zingeroo is a serial entrepreneur (raised $40M+ for their first company, which was backed by premier investors and acquired by a large publicly traded company), angel investor, and mentor-in-residence at Techstars.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service
Apply at: : https://angel.co/company/zingeroo-3/jobs/1124059-senior-customer-success-manager