Job Summary: You will support our product, leadership and R&D teams with insights you have gained from production data analysis. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. You must have strong experience using a variety of data mining and analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. You must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand data content and business priorities.
- Design, build and maintain a scalable automated infrastructure for extraction, transformation and aggregation of data from various data sources.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate.
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify interesting/unusual patterns, predict usage trends and system performance.
- Identify and recommend performance and cost-saving opportunities, as well as system notifications and warnings.
- Prepare reports and present them to business leaders and clients.
- Design, build and maintain tools and dashboards to upload and visualize key business metrics and KPIs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and regions.
- Keep yourself educated and educate others on data privacy laws and contractual obligations.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications: Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Years of Work Experience: 5+ years
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Detailed-oriented mindset to make accurate conclusions and predictions.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional virtual teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively share findings with shareholders.
- Experience with AKS.
- Working understanding of MLOps.
- Working understanding of ASR, NLP, Biometric and Security engines. More generally Virtual Assistant pipelines.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Senior-Data-Scientist_100631