Examity is the world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support over 500 clients, and proctor millions of exams each year.
Being the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we’re able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
The Senior Data Warehouse Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing large-scale data intelligence solutions around the Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Lead technical design and development activities to implement large-scale data solutions in Snowflake to support multiple use cases of reporting and analytics.
- Capture business and technical requirements, perform analysis to implement solutions.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders and demonstrate knowledge of the Snowflake ecosystem, clearly articulating the value proposition of cloud modernization/transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, a related IT discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with data warehousing methodologies, modelling techniques, and SQL.
- 3 or more years of experience working with Snowflake and its echo system, ELT concepts and tools, and creating master datasets.
- 2 or more years of experience in migration methods, cloud data solutions, and designing and implementing a fully operational production grade large scale data solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in cloud technologies, such as o AWS – S3, Glacier, EC2, Lambda, SQS, Redshift, Azure – Blob Storage, SQL Datawarehouse.
- At least 1 year of experience in handling semi-structured data (JSON, XML) using the VARIANT attribute in Snowflake.
- Solid understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse.
- Must have experience developing ETL pipelines in and out of the Snowflake data warehouse using combination of Python, C# or any other language.
- Experience in re-clustering of the data in Snowflake with good understanding on how Micro-Partition works inside Snowflake is a plus.
- Exposure to Snow-Pipe for handling streaming data and the MDM tool is plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?lang=en_US&cid=cce69f22-59c0-40c1-89d2-2acaecdc2f39&ccId=19000101_000001