Senior Developer Operations Engineer
CVS Health Digital is looking for a Senior Developer Operations Engineer with a strong passion to automate all the things and have fun doing it. In this role, you’ll be working closely with several other engineering groups to help them deliver amazing product experiences to market faster, while keeping quality, security, and compliance in mind. Iterating on highly available, scalable, fault tolerant infrastructure and tools that the business relies on 24/7 is what drives us every day.
Our team is small and nimble, with a culture focused on moving the needle forward through collaborative development, constant learning, and having a great attitude working on and with complex systems. We enjoy dry humor as much as DRY engineering principles. The developer experience is baked into our DNA, and everything we do is in service to our internal end users and our external customers.
Being at the forefront of the DevOps movement here at Aetna Digital, we’re paving the way for the organization to step out of their comfort zone, cross pollinate their skills, and have an open mind about what it means to be people first and technology second.
Come join us as we reshape the future of healthcare!
What you’ll be doing:
• Developing, deploying, and maintaining tools built from the ground up in support of self-service, quality, security, and compliance initiatives, written in Python and Go.
• Assisting engineering teams using our tools in implementing their own automated pipelines, deploying services to Kubernetes, ECS, and Fargate.
• Maintaining and hardening processes and capabilities integrated in the pipeline, shared across multiple engineering groups.
• Collaborating with product, architecture, and engineering groups to build a self-sustaining healthcare platform.
• Participating in metrics gathering, monitoring, and alerting activities, as well as on-call rotations, with tools such as New Relic, Sumo Logic, CloudWatch, and OpsGenie.
• Solving new problems with modern technologies.
* Three or more years with a proven track record of providing self-service to engineers through Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and cloud automation principles.
* Five or more years with experience creating tools and process to automate end-to-end development pipelines, from inception to production, via CI/CD best practices.
• Experience automating front-end and micro services CI/CD pipelines through CircleCI, Jenkins, and Harness.
• Experience running production workloads on AWS and GCP.
• Strong understanding of application and platform developer needs and experiences.
• Experience with Terraform and CloudFormation.
• Experience developing full stack micro services, with a heavy interest in helping other engineers achieve the same career goal.
• Experience administrating technologies at scale such as Kafka, ElasticSearch, Postgres, Redis, and Nexus Repository Pro.
• Experience working in an environment using Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe agile frameworks.
• Obsession with weaving monitoring, logging, and alerting into everything we build.
• Quality and security conscious when implementing solutions.
• Ability to debug complicated issues in collaboration with engineering.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.9ZxWg_I_K