The Senior Diagnostics Solutions Software Support Engineer will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by diagnosis and resolution of complex technical problems related to Nuance products supporting technologies/infrastructure. The Senior Diagnostics Solutions Software Support Engineer will represent Nuance Diagnostic Solutions to external customers up to the VP/C-Level, maintain superior documentation, and actively contribute to ongoing process improvement. This position has daily contact with, external customers, management, peers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide advanced technical support via telephone, email, chat, and customer occasional site visits to external and internal customers.
- Provide efficient, high quality technical support services to ensure timely response to customer inquiries, problem resolution, and reporting/escalation of unresolved issues.
- Research, analyze, document, and manage resolutions to technical, operational and implementation issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies and infrastructures.
- Must be capable of establishing and documenting processes, policies, and procedures and producing high quality technical documentation to be included within newsletters, public/private knowledge base systems, product manuals, etc.
- Ability to recognize trends and patterns between diverse service request descriptions and foresee future problems.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Facilitate customer conference calls and manage the resolution of critical customer account issues.
- Act as cross functional program team representative, gathering and disseminating information to and from product development and engineering teams.
- Mentor technical and field services personnel, customer IT technical staff as needed.
- Availability for 24x7x365 staffing assignments, on-call rotation and infrequent travel as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualification:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (IT/CS/related discipline) or equivalent experience
- Number of Years of Work Experience: 3+ years of experience with the implementation and support of Diagnostic Imaging Workflow Management solutions and/or experience in a Tier II/III support environment
- Experience with the implementation and/or support of Radiology Information Systems (RIS), Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS), and/or Diagnostic Imaging Workflow Management solutions.
- Experience troubleshooting the Windows stack, (Windows, IIS, SQL, ASP.NET)
- Ability to write SQL queries and/or analyze network traffic to diagnose complex application stability and performance issues.
- Advanced knowledge of HL7 and/or DICOM.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Senior-Diagnostics-Solutions-Software-Support-Engineer_1-56825