In this highly visible role, the Senior Director of Intelligent Engagement Solutions Product Management is responsible for driving a shared product vision and accompanying roadmap for a portfolio of Digital and AI solutions that enable our mission of making digital engagements between brands and consumers simple. These include an omni-channel virtual assistant platform, a live digital customer service platform, a conversational outbound solution and a pathbreaking Agent AI solution portfolio. This is an exciting time to be involved in consumer engagement as the way brands and consumers interact undergoes a once-in-a-generation transformation.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Create the vision and product roadmap for the Digital Intelligent Engagement Platform leading to product execution.
- Drive out-of-the-box thinking to developing innovative solutions by linking product and technology elements.
- Work closely with customers and sales organization to articulate the value of the portfolio in both technical and business terms while gathering market requirements as input into product definition.
- Lead marketing opportunity identification, product definition, product strategy and planning as well as growth management
- Provide a structured approach to product management to oversee offerings from inception and ideation through design, build, launch, growth, enhancement, and eventual sunset.
- Take ownership with a “CEO” mentality and work across functional group to ensure the commercial success of the solution.
- Ensures the success of products by enabling a team of seven product managers to succeed through coaching and direction, and by facilitating and enforcing the organization’s product management process.
MS or BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related Technical Degree; MBA preferred.
Minimum years of work experience: 10+
- Strong understanding of the customer engagement/ customer experience segment.
- Experience delivering solutions that enable brands to engage with consumers on digital channels; expertise in some of the following: asynchronous messaging, agent desktop, chatbots or virtual agents, IVR to digital, proactive engagement.
- Understanding of the customer journey and how to leverage AI to make it seamless.
- Deep product management experience, including disciplined approach to new product introduction process.
- Demonstrated ability to drive measurable business outcomes.
- Proven experience delivering AI and SaaS solutions.
- Strong technical aptitude combined with business savvy.
- 10+ years leading and managing a product management team with responsibility for workforce planning and staffing budgets.
- Analytical, with a great capacity to think and act strategically.
- Able to take concepts and bring them to life.
- At ease creating a product vision and translating it into easily understandable value propositions.
- Dynamic, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting and working with people at all levels of an organization from highly technical to the C-suite.
- Familiar with Natural Language Understanding and AI technologies.
- Familiar with Product Management tools including Aha, Jira and Salesforce
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Director
Job Function : Development
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Senior-Director--Intelligent-Engagement-Product-Management_1-58379-1