E-Commerce Web Developer
Our premier client is seeking an E-Commerce Web Developer to join the team.
This client is seeking a contractor with experience in administering e-commerce platforms (such as WooCommerce and Shopify) to support in:
- Identifying and selecting an appropriate e-commerce tool for their client's needs
- Setting up the new tool (for example, with appropriate shipping calculator (international sales), payment options (PayPal, PO, check), and delivery channels (physical and digital products))
- Migrating their product, user, and sales data from their current Drupal catalog to the new tool
This client would like to rely on the contractor for technical support on an as-needed, time & materials basis after launch of the catalog.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in related field (programming, software development, online publishing)
- Demonstrated experience in creating, customizing, and administering e-commerce catalogs (specifically WooCommerce and Shopify preferred)
- Experience and understanding of sale of digital products and related intellectual property issues (digital rights management)
- Publishing experience (knowledge about selling print and digital books) a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to think outside the box to solve complex problems
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude
Please send a resume, as well as links to 3 relevant websites that you are responsible for building and/or maintaining.
IntePros is a certified woman-owned results-oriented recruiting solutions and staffing company. We are the representative of choice for top professionals because we understand what motivates great people. We take an active role in your career and our concerns are long-term. We have an extensive support system and make the commitment to making the right match between you and a company. We are proud of our retention rate: over 90% of our consultants choose to work again with IntePros.
IntePros is founded on the core values of accountability, family, passion, trust and value. IntePros offers all consultants comprehensive medical, dental and vision programs. We also offer direct deposit and a $1,500/year education and professional certification fund.
IntePros does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran or military status, retaliation, or other characteristic protected by law.
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted
Job Type : Contract
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://intepros.secure.force.com/careers/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0K3f000000UTNYEA4&tSource=