The Finance Team at Nuance is seeking a G&A Senior Finance Analyst in our Burlington office to provide financial leadership and support for our G&A executive leadership team, including the CFO, General Counsel and CHRO. This role will assist in driving the multi-year, annual and quarterly forecast processes for the G&A functions. This role offers broad exposure to the business, finance, accounting, and operations teams, as well as an unparalleled level of visibility for a FP&A Analyst with frequent interaction with senior executive leaders. We are looking for an individual who is comfortable not only deep diving into the numbers, but also synthesizing, summarizing, and communicating (written/PPT and verbally) their findings and recommendations. The position requires attention to detail, self-motivation, accountability to deliverables and deadlines, and an ability to tell the numbers story.
- Own all aspects of the G&A Operating Expense Plans for Finance, Procurement, Legal, HR and Facilities. You are the financial subject matter expert for the G&A teams responsible for ensuring spending is in line with plans and forecasts and executive leaders are apprised of all variances, favorable or unfavorable, in a timely manner.
- Manage the Multi-Year Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly Expense forecast. You are the finance lead in developing a baseline forecast model, reviewing with G&A leaders and refining/finalizing based on changes/investments discussed during G&A leader reviews.
- Manage the monthly close processes for G&A expenses, including headcount reconciliations, PO accruals and journal entries.
- Prepare and present financial reporting to business partners and leadership teams on a monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc cadence.
- General support for any ad hoc requests or projects on an as-needed basis
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting (MBA or Masters in Finance preferred)
- Work Experience: 4 - 6+ years
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience (Pivot Tables, vLookup)
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
- Must be able to listen and interpret the requirements of internal clients, plan accordingly and exceed expectations.
- Exemplifies initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous process improvement – a “right first time” approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated financial modeling knowledge and skills.
- Analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Financial Systems (Hyperion, Oracle etc.)
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Senior-Financial-Analyst/57328