Senior Communications Manager will play an important role in developing and executing the public relations strategy; creating a full complement of related materials; ensuring consistency and differentiation in our message; and, building and maintaining key relationships with media and analysts. The candidate will have a track record of success and desire to stay in a highly visible communications position while playing a critical role in driving the company’s overall positioning, relationships, and visibility.
- Participate as an important contributor within Nuance’s Corporate Marketing and Enterprise Marketing teams to design and implement a contemporary PR/communications program for the Enterprise business.
- Work closely with the key Nuance and divisional stakeholders to drive important strategic thinking and take a leadership role in crafting and telling our Enterprise story.
- Implement an aggressive media program to drive maximum visibility for Nuance and its Enterprise offerings.
- Oversee communication planning, strategy, execution, and evaluation using KPIs and tools for media releases, public relations, messaging, events, and supporting materials.
- Lead and manage the Enterprise communications PR agency, resources, and budget.
- Align the tone and strategy of communications activity with our vision and business objectives, working closely with management and functions to shape messages.
- Bring new perspectives to other communications projects such as corporate events, investor relations, employee communications, and interactive media.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, with a preferred focus on marketing, communications or business
- 10+ years of experience in communications/public relations, with deep experience in Enterprise-related companies or markets preferred
- Strong project management, presentation, and writing skills.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Proficiency in Oracle, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other business systems
- Deep business press and national vertical media contacts and results.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Senior-Manager-Corporate-Communications-Enterprise/56823