The Global Partner Development Senior Manager is responsible for the development and optimization of Nuance Channels to maximize this revenue in a variety of GTM models across the Intelligent Engagement portfolio. This will include facilitating the strategy, partner product roadmap, solution packaging, training programs and marketing communication in collaboration with the Business Unit and Channel Sales team to ensure field readiness in support of our Enterprise Division’s revenue bookings & goals.
Reporting directly to the VP, Intelligent Engagement Product Management, this position requires a self-starter with a unique blend of proven knowledge surrounding Channel enablement, value-based solution selling methodologies, Enterprise cloud solutions, and deep understanding of contact center technology & industry trends. Familiarity with Intelligent Engagement, Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence, etc. is preferred.
This position operates cross-functionally as part of a virtual team of Sales, Partners, Solution Marketing, Product Management, Legal, Training, Finance, Professional Services and Business Development and will act as the lead for prioritizing channel sales needs - facilitating pipeline development and field sales activity across the Global partner eco-system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with channel sales, product teams, training, professional services and/or marketing to develop and create an overall partner development and enablement strategy including plans that:
- Incorporate top GTM models for GTM partner enablement.
- Establish presence of Nuance solutions on partner marketplaces.
- Outline partner training to fully enable the ecosystem to position, sell and deliver Nuance products/solutions.
- Assess whitespace within partner platforms, determine where Nuance has value-add within partner products/solutions, prioritize partner feature and platform enhancement requests (i.e. integrations) for inclusion within Nuance roadmap
- Remove/Reduce friction in how partners do business with Nuance.
- Solicit feedback from Partners on technology roadmap requirements and work cross functionally across the various product teams to ensure roadmaps reflect partner requirements, maintaining partner specific roadmaps/priorities.
- Cross-functional lead and leverage subject matter expert knowledge for partner training and enablement to:
- Partner with Nuance University to develop/deliver sales training in various formats (online self-paced, webinar-based, classroom, and in the field) to the direct, channel, and partner sales audiences that focuses on driving effective, differentiated value-based sales conversations around Nuance solutions and the client outcomes they deliver including industry, solutions and value-based messaging.
- Work with Product, Sales Engineers, Channel Sales and Services teams to establish and deliver sales tools that include technology demonstrations and other field support requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to create, update, and deliver training programs and materials that are effective and designed to improve the overall productivity of the sales force.
- Create ‘Sales Playbook’ encompassing all sales tools for a given product set to facilitate the sales process.
- Ensure close alignment of sales solutions training objectives and overall line of business go-to-market strategy.
- Drive a consistent approach to obtaining and consolidating field sales, channel sales and partner feedback to regularly identify areas of improvement in products, processes, training, and sales messaging/materials, while working cross-functionally to develop a plan to rapidly close any gaps.
- Lead partner launch timelines and plans for Nuance products and solutions, managing from inception to GA.
- Channel team product liaison and champion to ensure partner requirements are considered from the start of every new release or product and throughout lifecycle and in all processes.
- Escalation points for channel team to get visibility into product management partner items, initiatives, and projects as well as partner issues
- Collaborate with legal and finance to identify and mitigate contractual and financial risks with executing new agreements, particularly around cloud offers.
Number of Years of Work Experience:
7+ years - Minimum of 2 years training experience in the Enterprise technology industry; 5 years in an Enterprise strategic value-based solution sales role
- Strong knowledge of value-based solution selling methodologies, Enterprise solutions, technology & industry trends; ex: Intelligent Engagement, Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
- Strong presentation and training skills, including online delivery.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, as well as online learning software; such as SalesHood.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and effectively with multiple levels of management.
- Solid business and technical acumen especially pertaining to cloud and “X”aaS.
- Up to 50% travel.
- Broad knowledge of Nuance Enterprise solutions portfolio.
- Vast knowledge of value-based solutions selling methodologies and tools required to support.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, management, sales or related area
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Senior-Manager-Partner-Development/57329