Senior Manager, Sales Training & Enablement
The Senior Manager of Sales Training & Enablement will manage and deliver Sales onboarding, on the job education, enable sales employee success and ramp up time, develop sales resources and training curriculums across the Sales org through the administration of training on subjects common across all sales functions; providing personalized curricula to sales teams; and liaising with sales leadership to evaluate team members on knowledge of product, services, and ability to deliver information and value. This position is a terrific opportunity to implement modern, engaging and impactful sales training and resources supporting HR SaaS software that is enhancing corporate cultures around the globe by bringing humanity back into our workplace experiences.
Reporting to: Director of Learning & Development
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create a process of education and learning that is instilled within the organization
- Design, develop, and deliver continuous Workhuman products and services training
- Consult with executive management and HR team to design and execute delivery of in person and e-learning for targeted audiences
- Partner with HR to ensure new hire onboarding coincides with sales training needs and curriculum
- Create a continuous training and enablement program for our sales org, ensuring career paths and professional development is front and center
- Analyze performance and skillset of sales employees with sales leadership to determine learning needs for additional training and development
- Create modern and progressive interactive training approaches and programs for Workhuman’s sales organization
- Introduce blended curriculums on product positioning, product direction, product messaging strategies, tools, and plans that optimize technical knowledge for global HR audiences
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure the Sales org is equipped and communicated with all Workhuman Cloud product related feature updates, functionality, and enhancements; Ensuring Sales org is continuously trained on these updates.
- Lead educational aspect and training content preparation around: sales certification, Sales Bootcamp event, WorkHuman conference, company kickoff, and any other sales related company events as needed
- Partner with Marketing in being the expert in understanding all HR buyer personas; how and why they buy, and transfer that knowledge to the Sales org
- Keep informed of modern training methods and systems, and produce sales training material as needed
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 7+ years of experience in corporate training environment with at least 3 of those years being in a software sales training role.
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, and inspire
- Experience designing and delivering face to face and virtual based, modern and progressive programs
- HR training industry experience preferred
- Ability to develop sales training programs, processes, and methodology that are unique to the organization’s goals, values, and mission statement
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Positive energy
- Adaptable to different learning styles
- Ability to establish strong relationships with leadership teams
- Knowledge of coaching methodologies
- High organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- SaaS Software training experience with a focus on sales professionals required
- Experience building training curriculums and maintaining learning resources in an LSM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests