Examity is a world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global office locations, support hundreds of clients, and proctor millions of exams per year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we’re able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, you’re both strategic and hands-on. You can see the big picture, yet you skillfully manage projects from concept to completion. You thrive when working independently to create programs that not only drive leads but also educate and delight our clients. Above all, you have a “get-stuff-done” attitude, bringing positivity and passion to your work every day. And it’s contagious.
- Manage wide-ranging partnership marketing initiatives for the professional credentialing audience, including, but not limited to, content creation and event management.
- Support the professional assessment sales team in the outreach process to improve the lead conversion rates at each stage of the funnel.
- Track, manage and report on integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales, account management, product management, and marketing team members to ensure world-class marketing materials are produced for general advertising, web content, emails, graphics, videos, and case studies.
- Coordinate presentations and attendance across partner and association events (virtual and in-person)
- Engage with our clients as the external face of our marketing organization to create insightful customer case studies and compelling testimonials.
- BA/BS in marketing or a related degree.
- 5-10 years of experience driving successful lead generation programs for enterprise software/tech companies.
- Deep expertise in planning, evaluating, executing, and measuring campaign performance.
- Experience managing and analyzing campaigns across Marketo and Salesforce.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a self-directed team player with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and stay focused.
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, operations, account management, and product marketing.
- High attention to detail with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Interest in supporting tradeshow management for our partner events.
- Specific experience within the test assessment and certification industries is a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and WordPress is a plus.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing
Apply at: : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?lang=en_US&cid=cce69f22-59c0-40c1-89d2-2acaecdc2f39&ccId=19000101_000001