Senior Marketing Web Strategist
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Marketing Web Specialist for our Chef product group in either our Burlington MA or Seattle WA locations. Please note due to our current pandemic office shut down this role will start remote but will transition into the desired office location once we reopen safely in the future (date TBD).
As one of the Marketing Web Strategist, you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills, to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue and user experience, then develop and execute on a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, of Web Strategy, this role will partner closely with such groups as Demand Generation, Business Intelligence, Web & Digital, and Customer Experience & Design, to understand the “why” behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Partner closely with demand generation and product marketing teams to align your optimization strategy with their business goals and provide actional recommendations
- Monitor overall health of the busines unit’s digital presence, from journey analysis, analytics management, to optimization recommendations, all in alignment with SEM/SEO to deliver a holistic high-performing user experience
- Aligns corporate priorities and goals to product goals and sales targets such as MQLs and Opportunity creation
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to test, based on good understanding of the sales-marketing funnel performance
- Analyze the customer journey on the website and make recommendations for optimizations
- Maintain and optimize the web analytics framework to monitor the health of KPIs and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion
- Define and maintain overall optimization program (site experience, landing pages, forms and calls-to-actions)
- Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 5-7 years of professional experience in digital analytics, website optimization or related role;
- You have a strong understanding of and experience with Google Tag Manager; Google Analytics, or like applications
- You are proficient with CRO analytics tools such as Google Optimize 360, Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer; Hotjar, SessionCam, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Clear understanding of the digital experience technologies from both marketer and consumer’s point of view, with awareness of developing trends and IT solutions
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Together, we make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oBsFefwG&s=MassTLC