The IT Project Manager is responsible for working with business groups, IT Business Systems Analysts, and IT delivery teams to deliver successful projects. The role of project manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Deliver successful IT projects using all phases of Nuance’s Project Lifecycle processes and methods on time and within budget.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, including schedule, resources, risks, issues, budget proposals, and communications plans.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and stakeholder presentations, including executive level communications.
- Build, develop, and grow any business and IT relationships vital to the success of the project, and continued growth within the organization.
- Own and drive communications through the Business and IT, including project related communications, Support escalations, and Release Management communications
Minimum years of work experience: Minimum of Eight (8) years of IT Project Management experience
- Technology projects experience.
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the development project lifecycle.
- Strong scheduling experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Workfront and SharePoint.
- Professional communication and presentation skills to all levels of company including executive management team.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Senior-Principal-IT-Project-Manager_101122-1