Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Our vision is to spark delight through daily discovery -
we make shopping an occasion to celebrate.
We are at a key inflection point. Having built a profitable retail business and having established two brands, Rue La La and Gilt, that inspire confidence in 30M+ users, we are now reinventing the core of our e-commerce platform to unlock significant opportunities for growth. This is a significant opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to set and drive the strategic direction of Rue La La’s and Gilt’s platforms, which power our unique flash sales model. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the core of our shopping experience and drive the top of funnel engagement to the next level by redesigning our Homepage, Product List page and Product details page and enriching the customer experience with new exciting and distinctive features that can bring the flash model to life. From enabling quick buying options to reducing the friction along the shopping funnel to bringing our content to life via live streaming videos, you will be able to make a great impact by reshaping the way we engage our members. This role can be remote or based in our Boston or New York City office.
- Set and drive the strategic direction of Rue and Gilt’s e-commerce platform, synthesizing a compelling vision and leading a cross-functional team to execute iteratively
- Define capabilities and navigate tradeoffs to enable our core platform to scale order volume, delight customers, and allow our developers to innovate more quickly
- Ownership of the product for key strategic initiatives that transform order management and open up new sales channels and partnerships
- Assess and prioritize opportunities, aligning stakeholders and communicating decisions throughout the company
- Collaborate deeply with leaders in engineering, merchandising, operations, and marketing
- Proven ability to establish credibility with a world-class team, leveraging business acumen, technical expertise, and effective communication
- Experience in payments, e-commerce, financial services or other transaction-intensive consumer applications
- A passion for data-driven, iterative product development
- A relentless drive to move forward quickly, balanced with the patience to manage complexity and drive large, multi-threaded projects to completion
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Rue Gilt Groupe (RGG), is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company which includes Rue La La, Gilt, Gilt City, and Shop Premium Outlets. At RGG, we utilize world-class merchandising, technology, and marketing to bring our shopping experience to life, and we hire world-class people to do it. Our high-end, flash-sale model has disrupted the retail industry and offers more than 30 million Members access to coveted designers and brands.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://boards.greenhouse.io/ruelala/jobs/3187412#app