Examity is the world leader in online proctoring. We work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since our founding in 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support over 500 clients, and proctor millions of exams per year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we’re able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will maintain extensive knowledge of Examity’s products and services and translate capabilities and project roadmaps for a non-technical audience. The Manager assists in the creation of client-facing collateral for the sales and account management teams and provides in-depth analysis on market trends. This individual must be an organized and analytical team player.
- Own go-to-market planning and execution for new product releases, particularly as it relates to new features and enhancements.
- Build on the sales enablement process to create and maintain collateral, slides, battlecards, competitive insights, etc. to help sales articulate the value of Examity products and services.
- Craft differentiated and world-class positioning and messaging for our product.
- Drive holistic research around the online proctoring market to effectively position our solution and steer long-term product decisions.
- Inform new product requirements with data that represents key market analysis, competitor research, consumer insights, and business rationale that supports our company strategy.
- Create compelling end-user content (user guides, knowledge base, and videos) in collaboration with the product management and account management teams, driving adoption and increased end-user satisfaction.
- Be the “voice of the customer” for Examity – a partner who deeply understands their needs and can advocate for them when the opportunity arises.
- Collaborate with the larger marketing team to serve as a liaison to the company. This includes the positioning of platform features, company strategy, and key benefits to the partner network.
- Work closely with leadership and present to internal stakeholders. Gain buy-in across departments and board members for product launches, positioning, and timing.
- 5+ years of professional experience in B2B product marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent project management skills and superior written and oral communication abilities.
- Capacity to comprehend complex, technical concepts and translate them for a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and drive projects forward while working with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with people throughout the organization.
- Collaborative work style and a selfless team player.
- Experience in education technology is a plus.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing
Apply at: : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?lang=en_US&cid=cce69f22-59c0-40c1-89d2-2acaecdc2f39&ccId=19000101_000001