Senior Product Marketing Specialist
Progress is currently hiring for a Senior Product Marketing Specialist to support our Sitefinity solution. Ideal person will be able to work in either our Waltham or Bedford, MA offices.
Become a fundamental member of the Progress Sitefinity Product Marketing team reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing and working in concert with the product management, field marketing and sales team for Sitefinity. You will help define the WHO, WHY and HOW within the market and gather market input from customers and our network of digital agencies and implementation partners, listening to and addressing their needs as they sell and implement Sitefinity in sites around the world.
About The Product:
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET CMS delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity empowers marketers and web developers to deliver meaningful digital experiences with ease.
About the Role:
- GTM Execution: Support the overall business GTM strategy for Sitefinity solutions, working with cross-functional teams to monitor and achieve financial and market share objectives. This includes market segmentation, persona development, content development and management, channel program support, pricing promotions, and other standard GTM initiatives.
- Content Management: Execute against the content strategy to effectively develop, manage and repurpose content that best supports the buyers journey and drives funnel conversion to close.
- Sales and Partner Enablement: Act as a subject matter expert, helping to develop and deliver sales playbooks, sales decks, tools, and materials for the global sales teams and partner ecosystem
- Support Global Demand Gen: Collaborate on winning marketing plan and support marketing campaign efforts (e.g., email, channel marketing, events/webinars, social, blogs, etc.) with goal of increased market share
- Product Launch: Drive launch deliverables and manage key stakeholders to drive excitement and adoption of all new product releases
- Market Intelligence: Gather and provide insightful interpretation of buyer needs data to support the product marketing team with a microscopic view of buyer profiles, how they buy and their buying criteria; be an expert on the competition and how to win
- Market Requirements Analysis: Provide product management with prioritized customer requirements to help shape a winning roadmap
- Inquisitive about the WCM market and emerging trends with critical thinking skills to help with analysis of business, market and competitive trends
- Demonstrated history of effective enablement programs including pitch decks, sales briefs, data sheets, and FAQs
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with proven marketing messaging development and delivery in the form of press releases, emails, blogs, social, webinars, etc.
- Insatiable appetite to drive to business objectives, self-motivated with ability to set own direction and a results-driven, can-do attitude not adverse to rolling up your sleeves
- Ability to listen to, define and act on feedback from customers and internal stakeholders
- Influence multiple stakeholders across diverse backgrounds to achieve product line goals
- Evangelize the Sitefinity portfolio, your products and your product benefits
- 2-4+ years marketing, product marketing or product management experience
- Experience in the area of WCM/CMS highly preferred
- Willingness to travel globally 15%
- BS or BA in communications, IT or tech-centric degrees ideal
- MBA a plus, but not required
Progress is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!!
To apply to the role: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=or0K8fw3&s=MassTLC