The position is responsible for designing and developing healthcare automation (frameworks, test cases, etc.) and tools and executing the automation.
- Design, develop, and contribute to a test automation framework, testing tools, and automation effort
- Completes assignments on schedule and assists team lead in keeping the overall effort on schedule.
- Maintains a good working relationship with the development team and product management.
- Interfaces with other teams/products for integrations.
- Sets up and maintains automation development and testing environments.
- Assists in manual testing activity as and when needed.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+ years
- Strong knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming using Python or Java.
- Experience with Selenium automation tools or similar.
- Experience with cross-browser interface testing (IE 8+, Chrome, Firefox), as well as end-to-end and integration testing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are mandatory, as is the ability to work well in a distributed team.
- Demonstrate excellence at troubleshooting, from problem analysis, debugging, to defect resolution.
- Experience with Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu) command line.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Strong drive to learn new things and increase technical knowledge & skills.
- Experience testing REST APIs.
- Experience load / stress testing, with tools such as JMeter.
- Experience in Git.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Usage of Browserstack, Sauce Labs, or browserlings APIs for cross-browser testing.
- Experience with radiology workflow.
- Comfortable with Linux shell scripting.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, including writing SQL queries.
- Experience with desired state tools such as Ansible
- Experience of working with formal development methodologies like Agile is a plus.
- Experience with commercial tools like Jira is a plus.
Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Senior-Quality-Assurance-Engineer/57652