We are looking for a highly motivated, energized and results-oriented Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our FP&A team. As a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for the administration of our incentive compensation programs for our Enterprise sales team worldwide. We are seeking an individual who is highly analytical by nature with an eye for process improvement and exceptional attention to detail. In this role you will partner with senior Sales, Sales Ops, Finance and HR leadership to help solve administration challenges and design future compensation plans and Sales Force Effectiveness metrics focused on driving the needed business results.
- Manage administration of incentive compensation plans across multiple plans and regions.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly analyses to measure compensation plan performance.
- Work with Sales Ops and Sales to develop proper territory definition for sales team to enable proper crediting of orders/revenue transactions to the sales person.
- Working with peers and the Sales Operations team to respond to sales person inquiries regarding compensation process.
- Own the administration, development, distribution and maintenance of Sales Quotas and Plan documents to the sales team.
- Validate Sales Compensation payouts and ensure they align to plan design.
- Facilitate onboarding of sales person with respect to explaining to the new hire the administration process, plan construct and associated system set up.
- Support Senior Sales and Sales Operation leaderships with standard and ad-hoc reporting requirements as needed.
- Bachelors degree with 4- 5 years of experience managing sales compensation process or in Sales Operations Analyst role.
- Proficiency working within sales compensation administration systems (examples: Xactly (Preferred), CallidusCloud, Oracle Incentive Compensation, IBM SPM)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to present efficiently and effectively to various levels of management.
Previous experience with Xactly System will be a definite advantage.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Senior-Sales-Commissions-Analyst/57428