Examity is the world leader in online proctoring. We work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since our founding in 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support over 500 clients, and proctor millions of exams per year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we’re able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
The Senior Scrum Master at Examity will guide, coach and mentor no more than three Agile teams toward achieving their objectives in delivering software to our customers. This Senior Scrum Master role will be servant leader to a number of engineering teams that are distributed. If you are energized by leading agile teams in a start-up environment and want to make an impact to a teams ability to deliver value to customer, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Foster trust and collaboration across all team members; make it safe to challenge, experiment and fail without fear.
- Support the Product Owner to ensure the Agile artifacts used by the team are healthy.
- Guide teams towards high performance and promote continuous improvement for all functions.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop and foster cross team communication.
- Protect team from external interruptions to execution.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Facilitate team level Agile ceremonies such as Daily Stand-ups, Retrospectives, and Iteration Planning as a servant leader to the team.
- Support the Team Demo as needed.
- Maintain a healthy interaction between individual team members and teams.
- Proactively recognize conflict; facilitate conflict resolution through collaboration and consensus.
- Track team impediments and escalate those that cannot be resolved within the team.
- Enable the measuring, analyzing and reporting of Agile team metrics
- Help the team get better in planning one quarter ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a relevant field.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- 5-8 years of experience in an Agile organization delivering SaaS based products.
- Knowledgeable in Agile Methodologies and ideally other disciplines (i.e. Lean, XP practices).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Facilitation skills to lead a small group.
- Having worked in a distributed environment with team members on-shore and off-shore
- Able to facilitate different approaches to typical Agile work (story sizing approaches, different retrospective techniques, etc.).
- Skilled at instructing, coaching, and mentoring to improve performance and employee development.
- Ability to recognize conflict and support conflict resolution through collaboration and consensus.
- Demonstrated Agile behaviors, embracing Agile Principles in relentless improvement and a sense of urgency.
- Assist with creation and/or delivery of Agile product and project presentations.
- Ability to make decisions independently such as reprioritize and manage workload.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for BCBS Health Saver Plan and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?lang=en_US&cid=cce69f22-59c0-40c1-89d2-2acaecdc2f39&ccId=19000101_000001