A self-starter and will work on multiple deliverables with dynamic schedules, Support DevSecOps excellence and Site Reliability through an automation pipeline-defined approach to operations , security and Azure infrastructure. Build various tools, systems and infrastructure that enables pipeline driven testing, and infrastructure that enables cloud native monitoring, continuous integration, horizontal and vertical scalability.
Build and Perform Failure injection testing into the infrastructure as code lifecycle to enable quality and site reliability which prioritizes service availability, performance, Security and Compliance.
Key Success factors:
- has the drive to constantly raise the bar to improve how we deliver our portfolio of products
- Biased towards action, capable of time slicing well based on priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Use Terraform to build, manage, secure, flexible, productive Azure infrastructures that support research, development, and production projects of the application and research teams
- Work to automate detection and resolution of recurring issues in the production environment.
- Enforce compliance with IAM principals including least privilege access, password management, Audit logging, RBAC, certificate issuance and revocation.
- 5 years’ experience building and operating Azure public cloud solutions,
- 3 years of experience with Python 3, PowerShell., in a Azure DevOps driven production DevSecOps environment.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experience working in a Docker, Kubernetes; environment.,
- Experience with scripting language like Python, PowerShell etc.,
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and DevSecOps concepts., Configuration Mgmt and Orchestration with ARM templates, Terraform, and Azure DevOps pipelines.,
- Evidence of Experience integrating, testing, and deploying Azure Cloud Services into production systems e.g. compute, storage, Key Vault, Azure PaaS
- Ability to build, use and configure metrics collection, reporting and alerting systems.,
- Experience working as a Site Reliability Engineer or a similar role operating a highly scalable and distributed platform.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Senior-Site-Reliability-Engineer/57058