You are an engineer who is passionate about exploring and applying technology to help solve real world end customer business problems. It annoys you when processes are not followed and design patterns/architectures are incorrect. You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team.
You are knowledgeable about modern software testing and high quality R&D processes, and want to be involved in shaping the next generation of our world-leading products and services. You will be part of a talented agile team that takes end to end responsibility on the product they develop and test using cutting edge technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on products that bring Enterprise grade Conversation AI solutions to both private and public cloud.
- Demonstrate unusually high levels of ownership, accountability and follow-through.
- Participate in development of frameworks & tools for quality automation and ensuring extensive test coverage (Unit, Functional, E2E)
- Active participation in the testing cycle of the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, prototyping, design review, test case reviews) using an Agile Methodology.
- Interprets product design and requirements to juniors test approach and generates test plans and test cases/scripts along with their review.
- Bring your ideas to the table and help others to achieve their potential.
- Keep up with the latest technology trends, always focusing on how to build a better solution.
- Collaborate with team members across various functions (including Architecture, Infrastructure, Professional Services and more) in every aspect of creating the product demonstrate end-to-end understanding of the process (CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices, …)
- Customer Focused: Passionate about user-focused design, high-quality technology, and what we can do to improve it
- Expertise in developing testing strategies in cloud-native architectures (Microservices, CI/CD, security, compliance etc) at scale.
- Technically Agile: Ready to deep dive into technical areas when needed
- Execute complex test cases/scripts and interprets/analyses results to report, communicate, and work through issues with all the stakeholders.
- Hands on experience with relational databases and SQL
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics continuously (testability, test health, test coverage, etc)
- Engage in full DevOps lifecycle through "You Build It, You Run It" model - including L2 support and SRE engagement
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Minimum Years of Work Experience: 4+ years
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to simplify communications to stakeholders of quality with metrics and dashboards
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
- Need to have a strong understanding on Cloud native concepts.
- Strong command in developing testing strategies for cloud-native architectures (Micro-services, CI-CD, security, compliance etc) at scale.
- Experience with developing automation framework from scratch
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Senior-Software-Development-Engineer-in-Test_100566-1