Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our people are passionate about delivering the very best. Consistently high levels of self-motivation drive exceptional performance across the board. As Mimecasters we care deeply about the most important aspect of our business – the customer and with that pride ourselves in delivering first class service. We instinctively find practical solutions to complex problems and take personal responsibility for our actions. Embracing teamwork, we strive to win every time and also enjoy celebrating the success. This role is based within the Human Resource team here at Mimecast and we are looking for an exceptional person with superior recruitment skills.
- Looking for the next cool problem to solve, in a fast-paced cutting-edge technology environment?
- Motivated to actively seek out top talent?
- Someone that would like to setup processes and procedures to make things more efficient?
- Organized and work well with others?
- Always thriving to improve and automate everything you do?
- Someone who takes pride in scaling things up?
- Proactively sources and identifies qualified candidates, interviews, negotiates with and closes selected candidates for job openings
- Uses and leverages automated tracking system (iCims), identifies candidates from numerous sources, cold-call passive candidates, screens and qualifies candidates and performs reference checks
- Builds strong relationships with all levels of management to understand business and talent needs
- Creates a hiring plan and initiates various cost-effective sourcing strategies based on the position being filled. The sourcing strategies will include, but may not be limited to: Internet mining, social media networking, identifying quality employee referrals, job boards, internal databases, and attending user groups
- Continually builds a pipeline of candidates and develop a network of talent suitable for potential employment with Mimecast for certain strategic talent needs, including by attending trade and industry events
- Maintains a master database of competencies, competency models by role, and behavioral interviewing questions mapped to those roles
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and guidelines, recruiting process and regulatory requirements
- Helpful to have experience doing sales recruiting
- Hands on experience sourcing candidates
- Solid skills in interviewing and phone screens
- Strong understanding of qualifying candidates
- Ability to analyze resumes
- Hands on experience in recruitment
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. BA/BS degree in business management, HR or related field preferred
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Proven experience with, full life-cycle recruiting required
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.