Nuance is helping globally known consumer brands redefine how they engage with and provide customer service to millions of consumers. Nuance’s Digital Intelligent Engagement platform enables brands to interact with customers on all major digital channels (e.g., Apple Business Chat, SMS, WhatsApp, Webchat) with virtual and live agents. The Senior Technical Product Manager – Asynchronous Messaging will take the lead in building a differentiated routing and agent desktop experience for handling customer services and sales interactions on asynchronous messaging channels.
You’re highly motivated, quick to learn the industry and competitive landscape, and able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders. You love solving complex problems and thinking outside-the-box for solutions.Experience in contact center operations particularly digital customer service is valued though not essential.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking business requirements and coming up with a technical solution that meets those requirements. You will define full technical product requirements and work with the engineering and QA teams to ensure that deliverables are developed in a timely manner and meet the desired business goals.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Write and update functional specifications and user stories that communicate a clear and detailed blueprint of product releases including logic flows & wireframes
- Manage roadmap and new feature rollout schedule with Product Management team
- Partner with cross functional teams across the organization to obtain positive business outcomes
- Participate in Beta/production rollout testing
- Track/identify bugs and open issues related to new product/feature releases
- Manage the process for tracking feature enhancement requests for existing products
- Ensure final deliverables meets business requirements
- Ability to work with clients (internal and external), understand and gather requirements, and test our solutions with them
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering or Computer Science/MIS;
Minimum years of work experience: 5+ years
- Prior experience with APIs
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in software or web product management, including functional design and documentation, and UI wire-framing
- Experience with a wide range of technologies (You’re not expected to code, but should be able to talk to engineers about abilities and limitations of different technologies)
- Experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with distributed teams.
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to present and convey ideas to business and leadership stakeholders
- Sound business & strategy judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Prior development experience a big plus
- Experience in agile development, with experience in use of JIRA and Confluence.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Senior-Technical-Product-Manager-Asynchronous-Messaging/57594