Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with product management to define product features, groom stories, and set priorities.
- Build, manage and lead team(s) that designs and delivers scalable, extensible complex distributed systems.
- Lead technical conversations with our AI partners helping them understand the best way to integrate with our marketplace.
- Interviews, hires, mentors, and trains to create and maintain an exceptional staff.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Responsible for annual performance evaluations and ensuring team is aligned with product objectives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Minimum years of work experience: 12 Years
- Experience leading a development team with Agile processes
- Ability to lead, organize, and manage projects beginning to end that require coordinated efforts across multiple functions.
- Dynamic speaker that loves to talk tech, motivate, and explain technical details
- Experience leading and working closely with local and remote development teams.
- Experience containerizing applications with Docker and Kubernetes
- 7+ years developing server-side or cloud solutions to support web and other client applications.
- Deep knowledge of one or more cloud platform service like Azure.
- Confident, self-motivated, with good communication skills and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask with proven tight deadline experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge in Health care software and familiar with medical terminologies preferred.
- Cloud experience with compute, storage, queuing, databases, and load balancers
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Software-Engineering-Manager_1-58091