Solution Strategist - Senior Analytics Manager
CVS Health is a Fortune 5 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to in our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative. CVS Health is looking for a dynamic individual with experience and passion for using data and analytics to optimize business results. As a member of the Enterprise Analytics team, the Strategic Analytics
– Senior Advisor will be leading analytical work streams to develop customer insights and optimize targeted Loyalty CRM campaigns (ExtraCare) and delivery AI solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on developing, validating and scaling analytics driven contact strategies through a wide range of methods, including rapid test and learn, Machine Learning applications, in depth data/statistical analysis, forecasting and working with a team of analysts and key business partners.
You should have strong hands-on analytical experience and toolkit, out-of-box problem solving abilities and excellent communication skills. You will need to be able to leverage business intelligence to drive business decisions, improve efficiency & optimize campaigns/customer experiences through ExtraCare programs.
- Develops analytical insights, creates and implements test plans to optimize program targeting (direct mail, email, in-store, online/digital) - this includes audience selection, product and offer recommendation, multi-channel contact cadence, performance insights, test design and recommendations, execution and delivery etc.
- Drive the agenda for campaign optimization testing roadmap, and manage the implementation from pre-test analysis, to test design, to execution support , to statistical measurement and post-test analysis and synthesizing the results/recommendation
- Lead strategic customer analytics and insights projects, including business problem solving, guidance on methodologies, innovation and quality controls throughout projects
- Lead and contribute to projects that have advanced technical resources (engineers, application devs, data scientists) and business SMEs
- Communicate technical information (statistical methods, mathematical problems, databases) to business partners who do not have a technical background and help them to make data/fact-based business decisions
- Conducts hands-on analysis on customer and campaign data using analytical and statistical tools such as SQL/SAS to uncover insights and develops recommendations
* 6+ years CRM analytics experience in 1:1 targeted campaign environment, preferably involving retail industry and consulting firm experience
*Solid understanding and hands on experience/knowledge with a variety of analytic processes and techniques, including data science (modeling & machine learning), customer behavioral analysis & insight development, measurement methodologies development, statistical hypothesis/significance testing.
*3+ years of problem structuring and solving environment – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and mathematical analysis to examine and interpret data
*3+ years of experience in project managing and building presentation decks for senior and executive leadership
* 3+ years of hands-on experience of data analysis, using any of the quantitative tool (SQL, SAS, R, python etc.) with strong knowledge of statistical programs, software packages
* Experience leading/ contributing to projects that have advanced technical resources (engineers, application devs, data scientists) and business SMEs.
*Deep understanding of Retail, and/or data driven marketing, campaign analysis, customer analytics (loyalty, reactivation, retention), CRM or database marketing, and Machine Learning and optimization
* Excellent communication skills to communicate technical information and complicated mathematical problems to business partners
*Retail experience or analytics consulting experience is a plus
*Modeling experience is a significant plus
*Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project, harmonious environment – be flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
* Passion for understanding and leveraging customer preferences to drive behavioral outcomes
* Experience with wide variety of Advanced Analytics techniques; statistical analysis skills strongly preferred
* Experience with multiple data platforms and terabyte level database, and data transformation and cleansing
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Bachelor's degree in scientific fields like Statistics or Computer Science Engineering required, MBA/MS preferred
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://jobs.cvshealth.com/ShowJob/JobId/1044472/SolutionStrategistSeniorAnalyticsManager?cs=true&gjid=cHJvamVjdHMvc21hc2hmbHktdGFsZW50LWNsZC1qb2JzLXByb2Qvam9icy8xMzI4OTQzMTIzMzg3Mjc2MjI%3D&prefilters=none&CloudSearchLocation=none&CloudSearchValue=none