Pioneer of the Workhuman movement, Workhuman makes work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Today, Workhuman is the leading provider of human applications, including its award-winning Social Recognition solution. Through its WorkHuman Cloud suite of products, companies can strengthen employee performance and relationships between people and teams on a more positive, socially connected level – in tune with how work gets done today. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman employs a unique business model that combines a sophisticated SaaS platform with an ecommerce-based redemptions experience that enables the employees at our partner clients to purchase merchandise, gift cards, services and experiences with the points they receive through our recognition program. Our mission as an ecommerce team is to engage and inspire this captive audience and delight our customers with the content, site experience, and assortment that makes each recognition moment truly special and memorable while maximizing business potential and growing profitability.
We are in rapid expansion mode and are building the ecommerce capabilities needed to shape and execute on our vision and plan for taking our redemptions experience and offering to the next level, further differentiating us in the space and supporting our overall business growth. In joining Workhuman at this exciting stage, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our overall business and will gain unparalleled experience in building a dynamic and robust digitally-mediated customer experience. You will work alongside Ecommerce, Product, IT and other leaders across the organization and will learn every side of our business as we execute on our cross-functional goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, analytical leader and problem-solver who enjoys building and is excited by the dynamics of an early-stage environment which requires balancing high-level strategy and long-term planning with agile and creative real-time problem solving.
The position will report to the Director of Digital Analytics & Optimization.
At Workhuman, every decision big and small is driven by data. As we evolve the next generation of our e-Commerce experience and offering, our data and analytics needs have expanded rapidly. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in building a more sophisticated e-Commerce analytics foundation and to support the ever-evolving needs across the e-Commerce business with data and reporting to power smart, analytical decision-making. You will work alongside the VP and Directors of e-Commerce to support the business strategy and needs across the entire department. The perfect candidate for this role will bring experience with and a love of data combined with a strong interest in business and financial strategy and a desire to combine those to make a significant impact on our company goals.
- Develop a personalization and optimization roadmap to iteratively learn how to change user shopping behaviors and engagement.
- Develop a single-view-of-the-customer data schema which allows us to uncover new opportunities for testing.
- Analyze pathing and funnel progression to discover new user personas to be enable personalization of the user experience via multiple touchpoints (email, onsite, push/SMS) to drive faster and more profitable redemptions.
- Coordinate with product owners and development teams to determine requirements and validate the sharing of personalization data across our tech/tool stack for user segmentation.
- Evolve sophistication of pricing models and algorithms based on a combination of competitive insights and internal data.
- Partner with stakeholders across the e-Commerce department to unearth actionable insights that support and guide both strategic and tactical decision making.
- Deliver end-user self-service reporting on KPIs against data-driven targets in both existing and new data systems and reporting platforms.
- Proactively identify additional areas in which analytics efforts can produce a strong value add to the business.
- Integrate predictive analytics (time series, propensity scoring, etc) into our operational reporting and optimization efforts.
- Create standard and evolving self-service reporting capabilities to support e-Comm team and broader organization by providing access and transparency to critical data.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in senior-level/cross-functional analytical roles, preferably in an ecommerce/product analytics, strategy and/or optimization-focused role in a SAAS environment.
- Proficiency querying and analyzing large datasets, including relational and non-relational datastores; Excel and SQL/PostgreSQL is a must, R/Python a plus.
- Experience with and understanding of financial margin contribution analysis and forecasting, price elasticity, catalog/inventory trend analysis.
- Experience in clickstream tracking and pathing analysis; experience with tools like Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Heap/Mixpanel a plus.
- Understanding of statistical methods for experimentation (A/B/n, MVT, regression modeling); experience with tools like Optimizely/Google Optimize/VWO/Adobe Target a plus.
- Demonstrated capability of designing, developing, and managing operational KPI dashboards; experience with tools like Tableau/PowerBI/Looker/Grafana a plus.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful problem-solver with proven ability to tackle complex challenges from day 1 with limited structure and existing foundation.
- Desire to make an impact on business decisions with data; serve as a data evangelist to help grow and build a highly analytical culture around our e-Commerce business and evolving needs.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills; ability to package, translate, and present data to a variety of audiences and stakeholders across all levels of an organization.
- BA/BS with strong academic record, preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline preferred.
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Workhuman® is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
Comprehensive Health Plans
Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
Peer-to-peer recognition program
Commuter bus from downtown Boston
On-site fitness center
Wellness rewards and reimbursements
Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://workhuman.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorkhumanCareers/job/Workhuman-USA--HQ-1/Senior-Strategic-Analyst--Ecommerce_R287