Sr IT Support Analyst
Senior Support Analyst - You will be a valuable member of our exciting Technology Service & Support Team. Act as a mentor to others on the team and beyond. You will have impact as a thought leader, enhancing IT service delivery and iterating on continuous improvement. Responsibilities include, keeping our employees performing at their best by ensuring all software tools, hardware and internal processes, are working at peak efficiency.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Satisfaction of helping keep our business running at optimum efficiency by providing remote & in-person hardware/software support for end-users across the organization.
- Analyze, coordinate and deliver problem resolutions while documenting steps for future reuse.
- Simultaneously manage multiple, concurrent projects to successfully achieve desired results in the desired timeframe.
- Provide guidance and coaching to other support analysts for success within their respective roles and help them grow technically and professionally.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff
- Research and recommend innovative, automated approaches for system administration tasks
You will be part of a tight-knit team of 8 people that works together to support each other and find the best solutions. You will be able to expand your knowledge in both breadth and depth as you support both Mac and Windows workstations, all corporate tools and mentor junior team members.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 3-5 years of technical service desk experience working directly with end-users to resolve hardware, software and infrastructure issues
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple, concurrent tasks/projects with critical deadlines
- Proven scripting experience using Powershell (or similar) to automate tasks and reduce overhead
- Provide on-call, off-hours support (less than one week per month)
- Experience in building, deploying and updating workstation images (Clonezilla, WDS, Ghost, etc.)
- A proven history of successful, large scale deployments of both Operating Systems and application software.
- AD knowledge including Open / Active Directory integration
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and documentation of Incident Reports
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills.
- Pleasant and professional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both IT and business groups.
- Enjoy being part of an exciting, progressing, collaborative Technology organization.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to both, work independently and as part of a team
- An unending need to learn and grow
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Sophos, Kaspersky or other Enterprise Antivirus Solutions
- Creating and managing GPOs
- Networking equipment and maintenance