Sr Sales Operations Analyst
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,500 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
NetBrain is looking for a strategic, analytical, and process/detail-oriented Senior Sales Operations Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be an integral member of the worldwide Sales Operations team supporting the analysis and decision-making for NetBrain’s sales organization. A successful candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. They should be passionate about producing actionable performance insights and helping to drive a world-class sales organization. This role will continually strive to improve all Sales Organization processes and programs, gathering facts, diagnosing problems, proposing solutions to senior management. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with driving decisions through data & analysis, influencing others, implementing best practices or process improvements through training.
- Support the executive team with in-depth and actionable analysis of the sales function
- Recommend and drive improvements to sales structure and processes based on analytic findings
- Promulgate best practices throughout the sales organization to drive sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage our sales technology stack, ensuring we provide the best tools to our Sales Team for prospecting, deal management, and close process. Drive tools adoption through training and enablement.
- Develop training resources on Salesforce.com, Sales Process and Sales Tools.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand behavior of Sales, Partners and Customers.
- Ensure that sales processes & policies are documented and implemented effectively within the sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a sales analyst, or financial analyst in a sales organization
- Previous experience working in the software industry
- Deep familiarity with the mechanics of a sales organization: territory creation, lead assignment, sales compensation, sales pipeline, sales forecasting, sales reporting, and sales process.
- A proven power user of Salesforce
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite; expert-level of Excel
At NetBrain Technologies, we’ve developed the first operating system for total network management. Leveraging our innovative software solution, network management becomes simple and visual through dynamic maps. Our mission is to empower network professionals, enhance IT collaboration and reduce the manual efforts associated with documenting and troubleshooting complex networks.