Sr. Technology & Systems Consultant
Senior Engineers’ responsibilities include: Managing all aspects of our customer’s technologies; Mentoring, educating, guiding and supporting associate/mid-level team members; Project management: IT assessments, recommendations and proposals; and nurturing customer relationships. Senior’s play a crucial role at iCorps as they serve as the junction point between client service delivery excellence, and the professional development of our consultants. This is a hands-on technology role.
• Provide clients with technical expertise pertaining to networking, mobility, virtualization, security and cloud-based solutions
• Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies
• Update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance, security and availability
• Develop IT strategies to ensure the networking, compute and storage infrastructure meets current and future requirements based on needs and regulations
• Have an understanding of on premise, hybrid, and cloud architectures as well as proven best practices that enable high operational resiliency
• Candidate must have the ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellent follow-up skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively and independently
• Participation in proposal content, product research, and sales meetings with prospective clients may be required
• Understanding fundamentals of IT governance
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Certifications strongly preferred: Microsoft expert certification (Cloud technology), CISSP, CCSP and other related industry certifications.
• Minimum of 5 plus years' experience with the maintaining, and supporting of various technology environments
• Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
• Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security, and information management
• Fundamental knowledge of advanced troubleshooting theory and practice
• Deep knowledge of the complete Microsoft SaaS cloud stack including Microsoft 365, EMS, and Azure Active Directory.
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure IaaS services including virtual machines, storage, networking, backup/site recovery and security Knowledge of Microsoft Azure PaaS platforms such as SQL databases and Elastic pools, Azure App Services, and web application firewalls
• Knowledge of on-premise based technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN
• Must be strong in all aspects of Microsoft back office platforms
• Strong hands-on networking, firewalls, routing and switching experience
• Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
For more information please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : firstname.lastname@example.org