Strategic Account Executive, East Region
Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a high energy Strategic Account Executive to manage our largest, most complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. This role will be based in territory, and expected to travel as needed.
Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline, and closing business with our largest strategic customers (Fortune 1000)
- Creating and executing upon a strategic territory plan to attract and close business with new prospects, leveraging relationships with regional partners when appropriate
- Accurately forecast and deliver a predictable sales cycle, and understand and engage with upper management to move forward at-risk deals
- Challenge, consult with and inspire our customers to think differently and beyond immediate needs while ensuring we deliver on them
What You’ll Need:
- An entrepreneurial spirit to purposely target, hunt and close new logos while working closely internally to effectively gain support and quickly understand the customers procurement process, personas and influencers who will drive the sale to a close
- Strategic sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management
- The ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans on long sales cycles leveraging technology and collaboration tools to achieve this.
- Proven track record of selling to technical audiences like Security, Dev/Ops and IT Operations, and C-Level suite
- Willingness to travel as required (~30% national travel)
- Strong business acumen and a proven history of quota achievement
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about technology
- You love to build new relationships
- You are results oriented and motivated to exceed goals
- You demonstrate a growth mindset and seek feedback often
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to influence decision making at the executive level
- You have the ability to adapt to a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high-growth company
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Force Management Sales training is desirable, but not required
- Undergraduate degree preferred, but not required
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales
Apply at: : https://www.veracode.com/job-post?gh_jid=5344835002