9 month initial assignment with possible extension
Location: Rockport, MA (REMOTE)
Our premier client is seeking a UI Designer to join the team.
- Help update and grow design system
- Work closely with developers and team on new content
- Skillful with leading all aspects of UI design
- Translate user needs and business goals into experience strategies and specifications
- Knowledgeable with UI Design in education or publishing is a plus
- Ability to use responsive design in order to render the site accessible to several devices
- Experience with education or publishing industry is a plus
- Strong problem solving and positive attitude
IntePros is a certified woman-owned results-oriented recruiting solutions and staffing company. We are the representative of choice for top professionals because we understand what motivates great people. We take an active role in your career and our concerns are long-term. We have an extensive support system and make the commitment to making the right match between you and a company. We are proud of our retention rate: over 90% of our consultants choose to work again with IntePros.
IntePros is founded on the core values of accountability, family, passion, trust and value. IntePros offers all consultants comprehensive medical, dental and vision programs. We also offer direct deposit and a $1,500/year education and professional certification fund.
IntePros does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran or military status, retaliation, or other characteristic protected by law.
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted
Job Type : Contract
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://intepros.secure.force.com/careers/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0K3f000000UVZ7EAO&tSource=