Vice President, Enterprise Business Systems
Endurance International Group is the premier platform for small businesses to create an online presence and thrive in the digital marketplace. Some of our brands include Constant Contact, Bluehost, Domain.com and Sitebuider/Hostgator. We are a global company with offices throughout the US, India, Brazil and the Philippines. We have a passion for small business, and we go the extra mile to make sure our employees and customers feel this passion. We are making significant investments in the organization and looking to bring on smart, motivated and passion people in all functional areas of the company.
Reporting directly to the CIO, the Vice President of Enterprise Business Systems will be a key member of the IT Leadership Team and will be expected to contribute to business strategy utilizing Information Technology & Business Systems to create business value, operational efficiencies, and competitive differentiation.
A key responsibility of this job is the development, realization, and support of highly flexible and scalable business applications that are designed for continuous availability and optimized for Endurance’s business processes. This role will be responsible for the business systems and applications that run the enterprise. These include: CRM, Contact Center Engagement Systems, Financials, Marketing, Business Intelligence, and HRMS systems.
- Create tight alignment across the enterprise. Ensure enterprise business systems are designed and in sync with the key business strategies and initiatives across the company.
- Lead the development and alignment of the business systems vision with a focus on enabling service excellence, system flexibility, utilization of common infrastructure, and continuous availability.
- Build a successful global team, developing and managing organizational competencies to support the deployment of scalable, continuously available sales and service center applications.
- Focus the organization on high levels of business partnership, responsive customer service, and multi-functional collaboration.
- Contribute on a strategic level in support of defined business strategies. Utilize information and telecommunications technology to deliver services that are in alignment with the needs of internal customers.
- Partner with key business functions in the creation of an outstanding data and reporting platform that enables analytics, operational reporting, and customer-facing product capabilities.
- Support the organization’s key initiatives by providing flexible, accurate, and timely data to decision makers across the enterprise.
- Develop and manage core business applications and infrastructure that serves the needs of a 24 x 7 mission critical service business.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of governance and controls within the enterprise systems organization including metrics, governance, and process development. Ensure that management and controls for systems, applications, and data must comply with PCI, GDPR and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Current Sr. Director or VP tenure that includes primary responsibility for enterprise business systems strategy and delivery.
- Core application development competency.
- Call center/CRM system support experience is a must. Such experience within a complex product/service environment is ideal. Salesforce.com solution exposure a must.
- Exceptional data and business intelligence depth. Must possess recent experience with next-generation data solutions and demonstrated success delivering next-gen data and reporting platforms (work with unstructured data solutions a plus).
- Foundational years in a consulting environment a plus.
- A proven technology leader who has built and managed global teams of 30+ FTE.
- Broader enterprise systems support experience that includes automated finance and billing systems.
- Proven ability to manage large-scale application selection and implementation projects, and related budgets and global teams.
- Proven management and communications skills as demonstrated in the creation of high performing teams and business relationships across a large enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical strategies to senior executives and actively participate in business strategy development is an essential requirement. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of collaboration with multiple business units. This position requires a leader who can run an enterprise business systems organization that is consistently viewed as a strategic partner to the business.
- Experience in appraising business needs in a changing environment, and being able to introduce fast and flexible solutions.
- Experience as a technology leader in a culture marked by service excellence is highly desirable. Technology experience and competencies should include development and support of high volume production sales and service center applications and infrastructure.
- Outstanding leadership skills including mentoring, teambuilding, motivation (self and others), and collaboration.
- Problem solver and creative thinker with excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
- A leader with an opinion and confidence in decision-making. He/she will be comfortable making recommendations to the team with the knowledge that not every recommendation will be taken.
- A style that is engaging and open, capable of working hard under significant pressure.
- Ability to build relationships with business partners and to influence within both IT and business communities.
- An intelligent, articulate, and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the IT management team, able to communicate technology concepts to business partners.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to quickly grasp business strategy and develop an IT enterprise business systems direction to match.