Vice President, Global Channels
NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
NetBrain Technologies is experiencing unprecedented growth. We created this new role where you will be responsible for bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to build a multi-tier global channel program to support a seamless go-to-market with our high-touch sales organization and customer success team. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will play a key role in driving leads, new and expansion revenue, service delivery, customer goals and market expansion, by building an ecosystem of partners and programs that deliver massive value to our customers and to NetBrain. This is a rare opportunity to join a bold, fast-moving, values-driven leadership team and company while engaging with some of the best partners all over the globe. If you have an action mindset and are excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally, this could be the role for you.
• Determine partner strategy to build and grow NetBrain’s presence across all key market segments and regions to achieve business targets.
• Manage partner program which includes identifying new business opportunities and untapped market potential, recruiting channel partners, negotiating partner pricing structures and agreements and supporting partner sales and marketing.
• Be highly accountable for your business, and promote the “Total Ownership” mindset of our organization
• Create and facilitate sales and solutions training that supports the on-boarding of new partners
• Continually assess, clarify, and validate partner needs. Track, measure and report on channel effectiveness against targets, and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
• Provide overall relationship management and act as the central point of contact for channel partners. Understand said partners’ businesses and develop strategies and incentives to optimize their profitability through our partnership.
• Proactively coordinate with partners to develop and execute business plans with mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
• Partner with sales and marketing leadership globally to ensure that the execution of programs and events is driving channel leads, pipeline and deal progression. Develop joint messaging and value propositions that highlights mutually beneficial relationship and value to end customer, along with repeatable sales enablement programs and toolkits.
• Manage potential channel conflicts with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, also using strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years of progressive channel leadership experience globally within the software industry.
• Experience building channel programs from the ground up and managing them in multiple regions around the world (Americas, EMEA, APAC, US Public Sector)
• Experience recruiting, developing and managing channel partners such as system integrators, value-added resellers, and resellers, preferably in the network technologies and IT software industries
• Demonstrable track record of success in worldwide channels strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecast.
• Experience in a high-growth company. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
• Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
• Flexibility, the ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple projects
• Ability to travel globally as needed
• High caliber, dynamic personality with an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.