Vice President of Strategic Alliances
About the VP of Strategic Alliances
The Vice President of Strategic Alliances is responsible for JazzHR’s strategic partner performance. They will initiate, launch and manage JazzHR partnerships designed to promote the company’s products to the SMB market. As such, prospective JazzHR alliances will need to focus on businesses with a material foothold in the SMB market. This role will is measured by attainment of quarterly revenue objectives.
The VP of Strategic Alliances at JazzHR reports directly to the CEO and is a member of the executive leadership team. Strategic vision, strong execution and a “builder” rather than “manager” mindset are key components of this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve monthly and quarterly objectives;
- Sales targets
- New partnership launch goals
- Initiate, sign and launch JazzHR strategic alliance partnerships to promote and drive sales of JazzHR products
- Continually optimize performance of existing alliances designed to better penetrate partners’ SMB relationships
- Assume ownership and performance optimization of existing strategic partnerships
- Use a creative “win-win” partnership approach to drive sales performance optimization
- Interface with internal cross functional JazzHR teams to execute partnership deliverables
- Travel based on needs of the business. Approximately 4 nights per month should be expected.
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to conceptualize, design and execute successful partnerships
- Deeply ingrained “we win by delighting our customers” mindset
- Competitive with a strong desire to achieve greatness
- Proven, successful ability to achieve agreed upon strategic partnership launch and sales goals
- Creative problem solving
- Human Capital Management industry experience preferred
- Skills ranging from highly creative to an “in the weeds” detail orientation
- Comfortable in a fast moving, fluid, emerging growth environment
- Gravitas to drive hard charging execution, interpersonal skills to do so in a positive, constructive, fun manner
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, and a sense of humor
This position will require the successful candidate to work from our Waltham, MA offices on each working day. This is not a remote position. Candidates must be able to commute to our Waltham, MA offices or be willing to relocate without assistance.
JazzHR has been empowering small businesses with cutting edge performance recruitment solutions since 2009. For more than 3,500 small businesses, JazzHR’s award winning platform improves the quality of new hires while reducing time and cost per new employee.
The JazzHR team believes in a customer first mindset, a collaborative winning culture, driving results, and having fun while doing so. We offer highly competitive salaries, great benefits, and your birthday off every year. If you share a similar professional outlook, come join us!
JazzHR makes employment decisions solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.